Men's Soccer Preview; UMPI @ UMaine- Fort Kent
|0:00 - 1st||1||2||T|
|Me.-Presque Isle (4-4-0,)||0||0||0|
|Me.-Fort Kent (8-0-0,)||6||4||10|
|1st - 2:02||Kennard Brown (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|1st - 6:32||Kevin Dionne (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|1st - 15:54||Max Joarder (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|1st - 30:05||Kennard Brown (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|1st - 42:59||Christopher Brooks (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|1st - 43:53||Odean Ions (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|2nd - 63:50||Neon Brown (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|2nd - 71:48||Tyler Ellis (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|2nd - 74:47||Orlando Melando (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|2nd - 77:31||Ross Dowine (Me.-Fort Kent)|
|Me.-Presque Isle||Me.-Fort Kent|
Sh: Team - 4
Sv: Josh Mackinnon - 13
Kennard Brown - 2
A: 8 Players (#3, #8, #12, #14, #17, #18, #19, #25 - 1)
Sh: Team - 43
Sv: Alex Caballero - 1
|TEAM STATISTICS||Me.-Presque Isle||Me.-Fort Kent|
|Shots (on goal)||4 (4)||43 (58)|
Men's Soccer: UMPI Owls @ UMFK Bengals
3:30pm , September 26, 2012
Fort Kent, ME
|Last Meeting||UMFK def. UMPI, 10-2 on 9-24-11|
University of Maine-Presque Isle OWLS
|Head Coach||Alan Gordon (22nd year)|
|Last Game||LOSS, 2-0 @ Paul Smiths (NY) (9-23-12)|
|Affiliation||NCAA Division III & USCAA|
|Conference||Association of NCAA Division III Independents|
|About the Owls||
* After starting the season (3-1) the Owls' have dropped their last 3 out of 4 matches.
* The Owls' will look to regain the Potato Barrel back from the Bengals.
* The Potato Barrel has been around since the early 80's where UMPI dominated during the 90's and UMFK has took control in the 2000's.
* Owl's leading goal scorer Joel Massa is questionable for this match due to an injury he suffered in last weekends contest.
University of Maine-Fort Kent BENGALS
|Head Coach||Bill Ashby (6th Year)|
|Last Game||WIN, 1-0 (Forfeit) @ Fisher (MA) (9-23-12)|
|About the Bengals||
* The Bengals have outscored their opponents 30-4 this season.
* UMFK was ranked #2 in the latest USCAA Coaches Poll.
* Coach Ashby has an impressive record of 101-7-3 while coaching at UMFK.